kids, teenagers, adults
More About Me
• Currently studying in my last year Sports and Exercise Management at the University of Technology Sydney (UTS).
• Completed my Certificate lll and lV in Fitness.
• Completed my level 1 AFL coaching certificate.
• Work experience with Rapid Personal Training and anytime fitness.
• Head coach of the under 18 women’s AFL team in Sydney competition.
• Coach with AFL NSW/ACT; under 16 girls development academy.
• Coached socc∊r for 5 years, with teams aged between 12 to 30 in top school teams and local Premier league competitions.
• Ran fitness and PT sessions and classes for teenagers and adults.
• Coaching classes in multiple sports and coordination for children 2 and above.
• Played AFL since 2003 and socc∊r since 1997. Plus experience in representative levels futsal t∊nnis, waterpolo, bask∊tball, swimmiηg and athl∊tics.
• 2015, 16, 17 & 18 playing in Premier AFL Sydney competition.
• 2016/ 2017 played in the inaugural Women’s AFLW League for the Greater Western Sydney Giants.
• 2016 & 2017 apart of the NSW/ACT Women’s AFL academy program.
• 2015 played for Manly Warringah Giants/Wolves Women’s side:
o Received best and fairest for my team.
o Came 7th in the best and fairest for all of Sydney AFL women’s competition. Also received a rising star nomination.
• 2014, 15, 16, 17 & 18: Played and Captained for a Premier league first grade Socc∊r team on Northern Beaches.
• 2011-2014 played socc∊r at Manly United and NSW level.
• 2012-2014 played representative Futsal at NSW and Australian level.
5 min: dynamic warm up plus introduction to session.
50 min: skill development with elements of fitness and endurance or technical/whiteboard work.
10 min: cool down with feedback and discussion.