kids, teenagers, adults
Triathlon TrainingRunningAthletic training
More About Me
As a Triathlon and Fitness coach, my aim is to help athletes overcome their mental obstacles through physical challenges. Every athlete I coach knows that we plan objectives and as a coach I won't rest until these challenges are achieved. Regardless your experience or if you are trying to compete on an Ironman Triathlon, a 10K race or a tough mudder, you will feel the company and support of your coach as I won't let you fall.
- European Health and Fitness Association Coach: Level 4 (EHFA)
- IRONMAN Certified Coach.
- Triathlon Australia Development Coach.
- Master in Counselling (Monash University) - Studying at the moment. -
- Gatorade Olympic Triathlon Podium (2017).
- Melbourne Marathon: Boston Qualification. (2017)
- Colombia's National Olympic Triathlon: Second Place Age group (2016).
- Miami Marathon (2014)
- Disney's Orlando Marathon (2014).
- Flower Marathon: Medellin (2015).
- Lima's Marathon (Peru) (2016)
The session is planned depending on the objectives each athlete has.
We initially start with a slow warm-up focusing on joint and muscle activation. The objective is to get the body ready, this usually lasts from 10 to 15 minutes.
We then proceed to a small explanation of the exercise, they are based on strength, conditioning, objectives and expected performance.
Once the main part of the session is completed, we then proceed to a small calm down exercise to recover the body.