kids, teenagers, adults
Netball - Defence and centre court (my position is WD, however I am able to improve any player's position during private coaching)
More About Me
I have worked coaching with junior and highschool students in Netball. I typically prefer to work with older students however I have had experience coaching years 5-12 in Netball for the two years.
- I have also worked with 1 on 1 training and coaching for Netball, athletics and fitness sessions.
ISA and CIS Athletics representative 2008 – 2015
Redlands Netball First and full colours 2014-2015
Redlands Basketball Firsts and full colours 2015
Basketball Nationals Winner 2014
MVP Netball 2012 and 2014
- I always complete a proper warm up and cool down in every session.
- In team or group training I begin with the warm up, then hand-eye coordination skills, defensive and attacking drills & plays and then often finish with some stop-start game time - which teaches players to break bad habits and implement the new skills .
- In private coaching, I work with the player using cones to improve passing, dodging, driving, defending and plays.
- I am an active coach and am constantly moving around and demonstrating, which I think is very important.
- I also focus on building muscle memory through repetition as well as stress the importance of the mental game and good teamwork/sportsmanship.