kids, teenagers, adults
Netball - Defence and centre court (my position is WD, however I am able to improve any player's position during private coaching)
More About Me
I have coached both junior and highschool students in Netball for the past 3 years.
I offer either 1 on 1/private, small group or team sessions
I will put together a specific set of warm ups, drills and exercises for the individual/group that I am coaching whether it is your first time learning or a rep team player.
ISA and CIS Athletics representative 2008 – 2015
Redlands Netball First and full colours 2014-2015
Redlands Basketball Firsts and full colours 2015
Basketball Nationals Winner 2014
MVP Netball 2012 and 2014
- I always complete a proper warm up and cool down in every session.
- Each session is unique however I typically will run it as follows:
- Warm up, Set of simple Skills-based drills, defensive and/or attacking plays
- In a team situation I will do a stop-start game - which teaches players to break bad habits and implement the new skills .
- In private coaching, I work with the player using cones to improve passing, dodging, driving, defending and plays.
- I am an active coach and am constantly moving around and demonstrating with the player(s), which I think is very important.
- I also focus on building muscle memory through repetition as well as stress the importance of the mental game and good teamwork/sportsmanship and fitness/endurance.