I've played in all positions on the field and have done extensive analysis on all positions across the entire pitch.
More About Me
I've had expirences with coaching a groups of kids and teens (3 to 5 persons in one session) and 1 on 1 training with kids and teens. I've also taken upon valubale experiences from my uncle who coached in Kuwait and also my coaches from my current local club.
Being able to adapt different playing styles from Kuwait to Australia was not an easy task but I believe I've done a good job at that. Playing in Beijing, Kuwait, New Caledonia and Australia was a great expirence. Bachelors in business (majoring sports management).
- Exploration of needs, motivations, desires, skills and thought processes to assist the individual in making real, lasting change.
- Support the client in setting appropriate goals and methods of assessing progress in relation to these goals
- Observe, listen and ask questions to understand the client’s situation
- Creatively apply tools and techniques which may include one-to-one training, facilitating, counselling & networking.
- Manage the relationship to ensure the client receives the appropriate level of service and that programmes are neither too short, nor too long.