kids, teenagers, adults
Played professionally as a central midfielder and centre back.
More About Me
- Matchfit InSeason coaching the next generation of kids coming through on the coast.
- School Holiday clinics
- Helped out coaches at junior SAP level and local young footballers
- Mainly coach players from age 6 to 18 but I'm happy for any footballers to pass on my knowledge and experiences to help take your game to the next level
- Australian Institute of Sport Graduate 2012-2014
- Australian Institute of Sport Player of the Year 13/14
- Professional Footballer for the Central Coast Mariners 2014-2018
- Central Coast Mariners Player of the year 15/16
- Australian U17 and U20 representative
- Australian U19 AFF Championship Winner
Initially I would assess the client's current level of football knowledge, understanding and skills then ask them where they want to go with individual training. I would develop an individualised plan that sets particular achievement targets and goals for the player moving forward. I would also set some home practice activities to help reinforce the progression component of the program.
Following this planning, a client could expect a typical session to include activities designed to improve:
- Technique mainly focusing on first touch, passing, shooting and ball control
- Body positioning and awareness
- Speed of thought (make the right decisions quicker under pressure)
- Being able to play under pressure and in tight areas