kids, teenagers, adults
I specialise in all positions, with a focus on defending and central midfield positions.
More About Me
- Coach with Kickstart Soccer and Sports
- Previously AC Milan Soccer School Sydney coach working with elite youth players.
- Coaching experience with Western Sydney Wanderers community team
- Coaching at schools such as The Scots College and SCEGGS Darlinghurst
- Working alongside a sports psychologist working with professional soccer clubs and elite individual athletes
- Experienced in group and 1 on 1 coaching sessions
- BSc (Hons) degree in Sport and Physical Activity
- Scottish FA Early Touches (Soccer) certified
- WWC Check
I played competitively in Scotland at the top level of junior football for over 10 years. I have won 3 national leagues and also I’m also a Scottish FA youth cup finalist. I have also played at professional youth academies in Scotland as a youth player.
I would adapt each session depending on the players age and ability. A key focus of my sessions would be developing players technical ability, tactical awareness and also mental aspects of the game.
Within each session I aim to improve players game awareness through replicating game like scenarios.