kids, teenagers, adults
Defenders and Midfielders
Can work with strikers.
Great with helping learn more than 1 position
More About Me
I have coached many age groups and tapper to the individual's needs . I've worked with athletes preparing for seasons. I've worked with kids as young as 3 all the way up to 25. I have 18 years experience in football and currently obtaining my C-License to improve my knowledge further. I like small group and 1 on 1 training sessions because it allows me to connect with the aspiring footballer/s. My footballing back gives me the tools to help prepare young aspiring footballers who want to improve, learn and grow.
- Trinity Grammar High School
- F.A.S.T Football
- U9's Futsal
- Individual Private Lessons ages between 9-21 yr old
Collegiate Athlete in USA 2015-2019
NSW Premier League 2 First Team Experience
TNS Welsh Premier League Trial
Spent many years in the NSW premier league rankings playing football before moving to college.
- A dynamic warm-up followed by activation to teach injury prevention exercises before sport
- Footwork drills with and without ball
- Reaction time exercises
- Speed and Agility training
- Positional approach plans and programming (played everywhere on the field)
- Shooting drills
- Defensive and Attacking exercises
- Identifying weakness and improving those parts of the game
- Video Analysis
- Cool-downs and Stretching
Ultimately I identify weak areas and help to improve them. I aim to improve the overall perception of the athlete in a game situation too. I tapper sessions based on what athletes also want to work on.