kids, teenagers, adults
More About Me
• Trinity Grammar School Head Goalkeeper Coach (High School)
• St George FA Head Goalkeeper Coach & (Youth & Senior)
• Fast Football Academy Head Coach (Preschool & Primary)
• 1 on 1 private coaching - Personal training/Strength & conditioning/Goalkeeper Specific Training
• Marrickville PCYC after school football programme
• Stoke City U6-7’s goalkeepers
• Current Balmain District Football Association Head Coach - U15/1
• FFA C license (Youth & Senior)
• FFA Leve 1 Goalkeeping License
Can work with all age groups at any level of ability.
• Played for Stoke City youth team for 3 seasons (Premier League)
Winner of Adidas Generation Cup, Dallas u16s
Winner of Amztell Cup Germany, u17s
• Played for Nottingham Forest as a Professional (Championship)
• Played for Central Coast Mariners youth team. (First grade)
• Been called to two Young Socceroos training camps. (2017)
•Included in extended Squad for Australia U23s Asian Cup 2018
• Represented NSW and won nationals.
• Represented Metro East 3x and won tournament once.
• Played for Marconi stallions four seasons. Minor premiers 3x
Grand final winners 2x NPL 1
• Qualified Personal Trainer
• Represented NSW in futsal
• First grade player for St George FA 2018
My sessions are all pre-planned, but based on how I perceive the client to be feeling in terms of readiness, activity levels throughout the day and their general well being and state, I may alter the session based on these factorsso no harm is done to them and that I am able to get the full potential out of them during each session. I always focus on improving no matter how minimal the improvement may be, and how long the clients taken to achieve this.
I base a lot of my goalkeeper training off squatting mechanics and trying to improve application of force.
Generally working with football clients, my aim is to train them of a minimum 3x a week. One session being Gym work, another being a ball/technique session and finally a pool session, which is surprisingly probably the hardest out of the three sessions I like to do.
Although in saying all of this, I work to what the client would like me to help develop them on and focus where they want to see improvements. If the client wants to bulk and gain size then I can help as I am able to offer good nutritional advice and training methods. Another example may be if the client wants to improve their kicking or shot stopping techniques, I can also help.
My ability is available to all needs and goals.