kids, teenagers, adults
All positions including goalkeeper.
More About Me
• English FA level 2 coaching badge
• FFA C license (Youth & Senior)
• FFA Level 1 Goalkeeping License
• Current Fraser Park U11s SAP Coach
• Current Trinity Grammar School Head Coach Goalkeeper Coach (High School)
• Marrickville PCYC after school football programme Head Coach
• Stoke City U6-7’s goalkeeper Coach
• Balmain District Football Association Head Coach - U15/1 (2018), U16/2 (2019)
• Fast Football Academy Head Coach (Preschool & Primary) (2017-2019)
Can work with all age groups at any level of ability. Have past experience working with special needs also.
• Played for Stoke City youth team for U16s-U18s (Premier League - Cat 1). At Stoke we were the Winners of:
- Adidas Generation Cup, Dallas u16s
- Winner of Amztell Cup Germany, u17s
• Played for Nottingham Forest as a Youth Professional in the Championship (U23s)
• Played for Central Coast Mariners youth team. (First grade - NPL 2) and played pre season games for CCM 1st Team (2018)
• Been called to two Young Socceroos training camps. (2017)
• In extended Squad for Australia U23s Asian Cup (2018)
• Represented NSW and won nationals.
• Represented Metro East 3x and won tournament once.
• Played for Marconi stallions four seasons. Minor premiers 3x
Grand final winners 2x NPL 1
• Qualified (YMCA) Personal Trainer
• Represented NSW in futsal
• First grade player for St George FA 2019 in NPL 2
• First Grade Player for NWS Spirit FC in NPL 2
My sessions are all pre-planned, but based on how I perceive the client to be feeling in terms of readiness, activity levels throughout the day and their general well being, sessions may alter. I always focus on improving no matter how minimal the improvement may be, and how long the clients taken to achieve this. Technique is key for me. Working on technique whilst under fatigue is how I train my clients. I base a lot of my training off squatting mechanics and trying to improve application of force. through speed and agility work.
Generally working with football clients, my aim is to train them of a minimum 3x a week. One session being Gym work, another being a ball/technique session and finally a pool session, which is surprisingly probably the hardest out of the three sessions I like to do.