kids, teenagers, adults
All positions besides goal keeper
More About Me
- Coached Dandenong warriors under 15s
- Community-based work targetting kids who want to improve on soccer skills
- Helped many juniors at high level with 1 on 1 sessions working on individuals weaknesses
- School soccer coach Lyndale secondary college
- Southern stars football club
- Superleague through all juniors in south-east (knox, boxhill, southernstars, springvale white eagles)
- Winning all boys victorian school soccer competition including private schools (Lyndale secondary college 2006 2007 2008)
- Best player of tournament - awards and honor sports award from school
- American scholarship recruited after the tournament
- Winning reserves league in 2007
- Have been maintaining fitness and overall football skills with individual players
- Western Bulldogs preseason fitness
- Tai chi 4 years
- Victorian state 100m sprinter 2005 2006 top 4
- Attacking defending or midfield
- Stretching and fitness
- Ball control, freekicks, penalties, improving speed, vision on the field, game day preparation
- Left and right foot, passing, headers, corners, volleys, through balls, turning, chest and thigh control.
- Balance and coordination, dieting, man marking, being dominant in the air.
- Strength is a major factor for athletes. developing their skill with physical strength to be confident in what skill they perform
workouts and drills for players of all ages.