All positions excluding GK
More About Me
- AFC C License Qualified Coach for Youth
- Currently an Skills Acquisition Phase Coach at an NPL Club
- Studying Exercise Science majoring in Exercise Therapy at University of Technology Sydney
- Former Football Coordinator of a Selective High School
Throughout my playing career I was fortunate enough to be play at the amateur level through to a semi-pro academy level, as well as for numerous representative school teams which were successful in nation-wide tournaments.
In your initial training session, we will cover a variety of topics including
- coordination / movement without the ball
- 1 v 1 ability
- Running with the Ball ability (Over long distances at speed, Changing Direction with the Ball, Dribbling in tight spaces)
- Striking the Ball (Shooting, Passing, Volleying, Heading etc)
- 1st Touch (Directional, to get the ball under control etc)
After the session has been completed I'll have assessed your capabilities as a footballer, allowing me to tailor your further football training sessions aimed at improving your weaknesses and enhancing your strengths.