- Batting- Fielding- Spin bowling
More About Me
- Community coaching experience to different schools in Sydney like Catherine Mcauley
This included conducting weekly training sessions for kids aged 8 - 14 where they were taught the basics of the game of cricket. Various types of engaging and fun drills were set up get the players together and in the process develop some key skills of the game
- One on one coaching for aspiring male/female athletes through social media
People contacted me through various forms of social media and got in touch for private sessions where different players needed to work on different skills and I made a plan fulfilling specific requirements and needs of each players.
Special information during sessions include pre and post-game nutrition, the right strength and conditioning plan for crickets (train smart not hard)
- Community Coaching Principles Certification
- Have experience of playing professional cricket for Victoria sporting club in Bangladesh which is the top flight league in Bangladesh
- Community cricket experience
- Champions with Western Sydney University Cricket team
- School cricket champions in Bangladesh
- Experience of coaching young kids in Sydney working on improving their basic skills
In a typical session after an introductory session where I will try and understand the client's specific goals and needs. We will have private sessions at the grounds and at indoor net sessions where specific skills will be developed at each session according to the needs and goals of the clients. I believe in training smart not hard, each individual will have specific requirements and we will work on those first. If someone has a goal of playing professional sport we will move forward and design a plan to meet that goal, something which I have experienced and applied and learned from many great International and professional cricketers and coaches. This will not be your ordinary skill development session, I will give you what you want to learn and the secrets of elite level athletes behind their success stories.
"Persistence can change failure into extraordinary achievement" - Unknown