kids, teenagers, adults
Spin bowling, batting and specialist catching specialist.
More About Me
▪ Cricket Australia Level 3 (High Performance) Accredited
▪ Rowville Secondary College - Sports Academy - Cricket Head Coach (current)
▪ International Men’s & Women’s Coach
▪ Premier League Club Coach
▪ State and Premier League Club Specialist Coach (Spin Bowling)
▪ State Youth Head & Assistant Coach
▪ State Senior Women’s Assistant Coach
▪ Senior & Youth Representative Head Coach (Tasmania and Victoria)
▪ Club Youth Head Coach & Assistant Coach
▪ Match Analysis for the Hobart Hurricanes, Tasmanian Tigers and Roar
▪ Premier & Community Club High Performance & Junior Pathways Manager
20 years of involvement at Premier Cricket level in both Tasmania and Victoria.
With over 100 First Grade appearances, my playing career took back seat to my coaching aspirations quite early on.
Experience playing in the UK, Europe and Asia as a semi-professional.
The first and most important part of our time working together will be to develop a plan based on what your needs are and what you want to achieve. We need to enjoy working together and challenge each other, and this will form a large part of our initial sessions.
From this we will use a variety of means to get you there, based on your learning style.
I focus on the basics and foundation skills, however if these are in order will stretch and challenge you and help you get to that next level.