BattingBowling ( both spin and pace)
More About Me
- I have 4 years coaching experience of private 1 on 1 cricket coaching at Elite Cricket.
- Currently working as a coach at St Josephs College working with all teams from the 13 A up to the 1sts in fielding and batting aspects of the game (indoor nets sessions)
- Working for Cricket NSW in a development officer role, going around to schools and teaching the basic fundamentals of cricket to students.
- Have coached junior club cricket for North Sydney Cricket Club
- Worked at various AfterSchool cares running cricket sessions.
- St Josephs College 1st XI for 3 seasons, captain in my final year
- NSW cricket academy 2013
- North Shore Rep team 6 seasons.
- Sydney Cricket Club 3rd grade 2014-present
- Sydney Cricket Club Poidevin-Gray Shield team 2015-present
A typical session will involve a 5 minute warm up and chat where I will get to know the player and what skills he is looking to develop, whether that be batting, bowling or fielding or both. Generally speaking, after this i will take the player through some batting drills for around 10-15 minutes, these include drop balls, underarm drills, specific shot drills, spin drills etc. Following this I will have a game like situation focusing on hitting boundaries, turning the strike over or any batting specific areas the player would like to work on. This will leave around 20 minutes for some bowling/fielding at the end.
If the player would like to just bowl for the full hour or just bat for the full hour that is fine aswell.
I will cater for all needs in cricket.