kids, teenagers, adults
More About Me
I am a Level 2 English Cricket Board (ECB) coach. Last English summer I was the head coach at Cranleigh Cricket Club, one of the top clubs in England. In England I have run sessions both group and one to one sessions varying from U6 girls to 40 year old males, having worked with the likes of Ollie Pope (Surrey & England U19s). I have also coached in South Africa. Whilst being in Australia I been coaching for New South Wales (NSW) at the Sydney Cricket Ground (SCG) and for Pro Performance Cricket in the Kingsford area.
- English Cricket Board (ECB) Level 2 coaching certificate
- Office job for the ECB helping to increase participation levels
- Coach for NSW cricket
- 2:1 in Sports Mangement from Cardiff University.
- I have played professional first class cricket in England
- Surrey Academy (aged 16-18)
- Minor County Cricket for Buckinghamshire CCC
- Captained Cranleigh CC in the Surrey Premier League
- Two man of the match awards at Lords Cricket Ground
I like clients to have a say in what they would like to work on. From this I will set up a few session plans that link to one another. These will help aid the client and hopefully improve performance.