Why is it important to make sure sessions are booked through Coachable?
There are lots of reasons why it’s important to ensure that a client books sessions with you through Coachable before a training session takes place.
- Clients agree to a liability waiver when they pay for sessions through Coachable. This provides you with coverage in the event of an accident or injury during a training session.
- Coachable provides all coaches with general liability insurance up to _100K_. This coverage only applies to all sessions booked through Coachable.
- In case a client doesn’t show up for a scheduled session, Coachable protects you with a 24-hour cancelation policy which will allow you to be paid for the time you’ve allocated to the session.
- You will never have to worry about asking for money from your client, Coachable processes all credit card payment from the client prior to the training session. The payments are then directly deposited into your bank account.
- Every time you complete a session through Coachable, your Coach Score increases. As your Coach score increases, your profile will rank higher in the Coachable search results, and in turn grow your coaching business.
By: . / September 17, 2015
Your Support Team