How do I grow my business through Coachable?
There are a few simple steps that will allow you to take full advantage of Coachable!
- Ensure that your profile is complete – Make sure that you’ve completed all the steps in finishing your profile. This will include uploading photos, adding testimonials, selecting your specialities and completing the Coachable course. Coaches who complete their profile see a significant increase in leads and bookings.
- Keep your pricing and availability up to date – Be sure to visit the “Set Pricing” tab on your Coachable dashboard to review your session rates and packages. Here you’ll be able to make changes to your pricing at any time you like. Please remember to review our fee structure and set your rates accordingly It’s also important to check that your availability it up to date and accurate, this can be found in the “Availability” tab.
- Respond promptly to all messages and leads : It’s very important to respond to all potential clients within 24 hours. Doing so will significantly increase the likelihood that they’ll carry through with booking you as their coach. ou’ll receive an email from us when you receive a new message or job lead (as well as notify you via text message, if that option is enabled). Responding in easy, simply reply directly to the email or login to the website and visit your “Inbox”
- Promote your profile
- Invite client (outside of Coachable) to book sessions with your through Coachable
- Get Coachable business cards (link) and gear (LINK)
- Create a Gumtree ad to draw more interest to your profile
- Share your profile on social media to spread the word
- Be creative!
By: . / September 17, 2015
Your Support Team